Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *does the twist to "Sugar Sugar"* Woohoo! Do you have the words to that oldie-but-not-coldie called "Sugar Baby Love" Lady Belle?
    *gets ready to boogie sum more* w00t!

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color=yellow>The Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love</font>

    sugarbaby

    Sugar baby love, sugar baby love
    I didn't mean to make you blue
    Sugar baby love, sugar baby love
    I didn't mean to hurt you.

    All lovers make, make the same mistakes
    Yes they do
    Yes, all lovers make, make the same mistakes
    As me and you.

    <instrumental>

    Sugar baby love, sugar baby love
    I didn't mean to make you blue
    Sugar baby love, sugar baby love
    I didn't mean to hurt you.

    ---speaking---

    People take my advice
    If you love someone
    Don't think twice.

    Love you baby love, sugar baby love
    Love her anyway, love her everyday.



    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BELLE!!!!!!..that was wonderful!..omg..thanks so much..i love those songs and had forgotten them..*hugs you tight*..thank you!!

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *broadest smile in the wurld* Thanks Belle! My Mama has that on vinyl and I'm singing it now in a very high voice (with a huge peg clutched sumwhere to help me *evil grinz*) heheh! Blazey: those oldies are so cool! I'm glad I can often listen to scratchy vinyls with great music on them and boogy to da beat my rents used to dance to! w00t! Belle: Do you know what old song just about makes me weep? *looks around shyly* Never Never Never by Shirley Bassey...damn, its beautiful! "I'd like to run away from you...but if you never found me, I would die..." (Have lyrics?) smile

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary
    Chloe calls me BORGIE *swoon*

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size=4 font color=lightyellow>Never never never by Shirely Bassey</font>

    <font color=gray font size=4>I'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me I would die
    I'd like to break the chains you put around me, but I know I never will
    You stay away and all I do is wonder why the hell I wait for you
    But when did common sense prevail for lovers when we know it never will
    Impossible to live with you, but I know, I could never live without you
    For whatever you do
    I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you
    You never treat me like you should, so what's the good of loving as I do?
    Although you always laugh at love, nothing else would be good enough for you
    Impossible to live with you, but I know, I could never live without you
    For whatever you do

    I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you
    You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me live, you make me die, for you
    You make me sing, you make me sad, you make me glad, you make me mad, for you

    I love you, hate you, love you, hate you

    But I'll want you till the world stops turning
    For whatever you do
    I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you
    I love you, hate you, love you, hate you

    But I'll want you till the world stops turning
    For whatever you do
    I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you
    I love you, hate you, love you, hate you

    But I'll want you till the world stops turning
    For whatever you do
    I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you</font>


    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  6. #26
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
    <font size=4 font color=lightyellow>I love you, hate you, love you, hate you
    But I'll want you till the world stops turning
    For whatever you do
    I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you</font>
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks smile The quoted lyrics = my best part, as it so very well describes most true love relationships!



    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary
    Chloe calls me BORGIE *swoon*

  7. #27
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2 years ago today......


    and im listening to a different song..... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •